Labels

fun (2) news (2) Bambi (1) Gossip Girl (1) drugstores (1) nineties (1)

Hello There

Email me at: stellakimbrough@gmail.com
Thank you so much for visiting and come back soon!

Monday, April 11, 2011

It's been a long time...

Hey everyone,
So I realize that it's been a super long time since I've posted here, and for that I truly apologize. I do have an excuse, however.
I have been working on my sewing skills for my future in the fashion industry! I've been interning at the fabric store cloth and bobbin. So I recommend everyone to check out my flickr page - click here to visit my flickr! - to see pictures of everything I've been sewing. If anyone has recommendations for what I should make next, let me know in the comments!
xoxo
Stella

1 comment:

roberta said...

glad to see you back, ms blogger stellabelle! mombelle