Labels

fun (2) news (2) Bambi (1) Gossip Girl (1) drugstores (1) nineties (1)

Hello There

Email me at: stellakimbrough@gmail.com
Thank you so much for visiting and come back soon!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Cherry Pop

Hey! This is my first post on what will be known some day as a good, even great fashionblog. I claim not to be an expert, but a passionate lover of all things beautiful. I aim to share my sometimes unconventional thought, which may appear provocative to those who favor a narrower view. At the same time I am always open to new ideas, and love to hear your thoughts, whether it be constructive criticism or agreeable encouragement. Thank you, always, for reading!


xxoo
stellbell

1 comment:

Ann Northrup said...

Go Stella!!! Love it, send more.
Much luck and wonderful times,
Ann
P.S. Could be interesting to photo my assistants in their arty mural clothes!