fun (2) news (2) Bambi (1) Gossip Girl (1) drugstores (1) nineties (1)

Hello There

Email me at:
Thank you so much for visiting and come back soon!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Cherry Pop

Hey! This is my first post on what will be known some day as a good, even great fashionblog. I claim not to be an expert, but a passionate lover of all things beautiful. I aim to share my sometimes unconventional thought, which may appear provocative to those who favor a narrower view. At the same time I am always open to new ideas, and love to hear your thoughts, whether it be constructive criticism or agreeable encouragement. Thank you, always, for reading!


1 comment:

Ann Northrup said...

Go Stella!!! Love it, send more.
Much luck and wonderful times,
P.S. Could be interesting to photo my assistants in their arty mural clothes!